Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A New Madrid Documentary

Its been a very busy week of blogging to say the least,  It came to my attention that the docmentary that Kentucky Educational Television filmed on the New Madrid earthquakes is now been aired.  I had the chance to go with their film crew as they explored the New Madrid area and  told the story of the great earthquakes.  It was an opportunity for me to tell others the New Madrid story and to explore the earthquake zone in some spots that I had not seen before.  It was interesting expedition and met some good people in the process.  Also the co-host is Toby the dog who is an excellent ambassador for the Kentucky Life series
For the video go to New Madrid documentary

Here I am at the far right with the KET crew and Toby in the middle.  Photo was taken near Tiptonville on the  Mississippi river.

No comments:

Post a Comment